1. Payment is expected when services are rendered.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We are strong advocates of equine insurance. Having a mortality policy that also offers major medical and surgical coverage can literally be a life-saver for emergency care. We can recommend insurance brokers and help you through the process of investigating insurance options if needed.
4. Our Preventive Care program offers a monthly or annual payment plan for services that your horses need every year. Fill out a contract from our website and mail to us or bring it to your next appointment. 5. When unexpected illness strikes a horse, unexpected expense strikes as well. Centennial Equine Sports Medicine understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee